Provide general office and on-site assistance for a variety of marketing projects and special events related to Friends of Ballard Park.
- Publicize the organization and events (posting flyers, sending press releases, word of mouth, social media, placing calendar listings, etc.)
- Provide office support including filing, preparing/sending mailings for members and board members, inputting data to databases and compiling statistics and reports.
- Help secure volunteer help for events.
- Event set up and breakdown; greeting and interacting with event attendees; general clean up after events.
- Distribute and collect surveys at events.
- Prepare and inventory supplies for events.
- Run errands for admin staff.
- Positive attitude & enthusiasm.
- Computer skills.
- Ability to relate well to the public, in person and on the telephone.
- Diplomatic, tactful, creative, discreet, flexible, resourceful, dependable, well-organized, friendly, emotionally mature and professional.
Interested parties should e-mail resume, hourly wage requirments, why you're interested in working at Friends of Ballard Park and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.